Sunday, October 16, 2011

Poppyseed Chicken

Not the healthiest dinner in the world, but it is something that my family loves.  It’s one of those really easy week night dinners.  What I love about it is that I can make it and freeze it.  I love recipes I can double and then throw in the freezer to save me a cooking night later.  I have so many casserole pans from all my freezer meal days, that I just fill up two pans and saran wrap and then tinfoil cover the second pan and I write on the tinfoil the directions and what is inside and pop it in my freezer.  It’s perfect for a day you don’t feel like cooking!


Ingredients:
Shredded chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup and 1 pint of sour cream. Pour over shredded chicken.
Mix together with chicken.

Combine: 1 pkg. ritz crackers 
1 cube melted butter 
2 tsp. poppy seeds (opt.)

Sprinkle over chieken. Bake 350 until hot and bubbly. Serve over rice.

No comments: